Thursday 17 June 2010

Back into it?

Back into it... well as much as I can in just two weeks before leave. And as much as I can with my head still somewhat in Haiti. And as much as I can when I don't think I've ever been this cold in my life!

(Save the culture shock - the weather shock is bad enough).

It's good to be back home. It's good also to be back at Marion. So far I've had great conversations both at the Corps and at the Army barracks, where many of our unit have also been deployed, in differing circumstances, before. It was also good to spend yesterday at Glenelg, where we continue God's work among that community, just in a different format to previously.

Getting back into isn't that easy, but I'm looking forward to getting back to sharing the Word with the morning congregation this Sunday at our Marion campus. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment