Tuesday 3 November 2009

What a great Sunday!

Hi all,
Firstly, thank you for your prayers and support while I've been away. I'm back safe and well and in one piece after a great experience.

More importantly, what a great Sunday. Please continue to pray for our newest soldier Sarah, and our newest adherents Brenton, Kaye, Kathleen and Glenda.

I appreciated the message from our Chief Secretary, Colonel Raymond Finger. We have to keep choosing to step out for God, to cross the next line of commitment to holiness and service and to trust that his grace will be sufficient for us in our efforts. Certainly as I am trying to pick up the threads around here after a break I'm relying on God's grace just to know where to start.

But start we do, and we look forward to the rest of the year and all the celebrations and opportunities that come with One Mission, Christmas and the summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment