Wednesday 18 November 2009

Hospital

Hi all

In not wanting to create a fuss, I seem to have created a fuss. For those that are unaware I have required facial/ sinus surgery this week.

The proceedures were relatively simple, requiring a realignment of my nasal septum, reduction of some swollen glands, excise of a polyp and then resetting the whole thing back in place. Not everything went smoothly - a burst blood vessel in my sinuses that wouldn't corterise caused a few headaches.

This will mean that I am out of action for at least this week. Angela and the team are carrying on, and I'm sure there'll be no interruption to the service or the activity of the Corps. Next week, also, I will be confined to 'desk duties' and the 'light duties' following that.

Ange & I appreciate you support and I look forward to being back in the swing of things - and able to breathe properly for the first time in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment