Thursday 23 July 2009

"The Team"

Two or three times a year we are required to sit down with each of our employees individually and conduct a performance review and develop a training and development plan.

I've got to say that this is usually a really pleasurable task, because we have such a great team working here at Marion. This week as we've gone through our mid year reviews, I have again been encouraged by their faithfulness, their Kingdom focus, their love for people and their contribution to our ministries.

Please pray for our staff. They are good people that want to bear God's light to Adelaide's south so that others join us on the discipleship journey.

Ever since I first heard of your strong faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for God's people everywhere, I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly. (Ephesians 1:15-16 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment