Monday 13 July 2009

Finishing a job

Today is a day for things getting done.

Many of you would know that I recently graduated from the Master of Ministry course at the Adelaide College of Divinity. True completion came today as I handed the bound copy of my project thesis to the college for their library/ records. Finally - it's all done.

Similarly we finally see the completion of 18 months of planning this week as the playground at the church gets underway. Within a few weeks we should have a functional space for families, including the BBQ and playground, that they can enjoy most of the year around. (I wouldn't be out there in today's wild weather though).

As this happens around me, I realise that I am a work incomplete. Thank God for that! I can relate to Paul who said, "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me" (Philippians 3:12).

No comments:

Post a Comment