Monday 4 June 2012

BBQ Day

Well done to the guys at our Ascot Park Centre. On Saturday they held their first BBQ day, where they invited the public in to check out the centre and gave them a feed at the same time. Helen writes:

Our sausage sizzle was considered a success in all area's by myself and my staff. I was very touched by the number of my volunteers that came in to lend a hand on the day. Sarah,  Barbara and myself baked muffins, cakes etc and they both stayed the entire shift on a day they dont work. Jane was amazing with one of our customers and Mary and Steve came and socialized out by the BBQ the entire shift. John was our main man cooking the BBQ and he and Susan ran around collecting said BBQ etc. Before we left to go home they all asked if we could do it again in 6 months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment