Wednesday 2 September 2009

Celebrating the good

There's days that don't run the way you'd like them to. I had one of those today; at one point I felt ill from the way things were going.

It's times like these that you need to celebrate the good. And you don't have to look far to see it. For example, Blake, a young man connected to our church through Community Services and then through our youth program approached Mark (our youth pastor) on Sunday afternoon after worship. He wanted to have God as a part of his life. Praise God. And thank God it's not an isolated incident.

For now, these are the things I'll hold on to. Paul (New Testament type) did tell us that whatever is noble, lovely and pure - we should fix our minds on these things. Good advice.

Oh, and by the way, sorry to those followers who've had trouble leaving comments. I believe that I've now fiddled with the settings to allow this. If you are still having trouble, please let me know.

Cheers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment